In the first of this two-part series, Rebecca Maslen-Stannage and Malika Chandrasegaran will explore a bounty of considerations for Australian businesses as they look to ensure they are ready for sale. These considerations include:
- How to structure your business in preparation for sale down the track.
- Pitfalls to avoid from a corporate, employment and intellectual property perspective.
- The “dos” and “don’ts” to make a future sale as clean as possible.
- Key considerations for introducing a business partner.
This session will be live 11:00am -1:00pm, 28 April AEST
Maximising value and minimising risk when selling your business
- 11:00AM - 1:00PM AEST - 19 MAY 2021
- EX GST