Set your business up legally before its expansion!
In the first instalment of this two-part series, Rebecca Maslen-Stannage and Malika Chandrasegaran will explore a bounty of considerations for Australian businesses as they look at how to set up and expand a business.
What you’ll learn in Session 1:
- Key pointers in setting up a business.
- When is the right time to engage a lawyer and how to best interact with them?
- Top tips, traps and strategies on how to expand your business organically; key points to look out for in commercial contracts and high-risk matters — what you should really be thinking about.
- Negotiation dos and don’ts: Finesse your skills and learn how to best position yourself.
The session will be interactive, with Lawyers Weekly deputy editor Jerome Doraisamy on hand to run polls for the audience and put questions to the presenters in real time. Buy this session today, or buy both sessions to secure your discount!
Who Should Attend?
These masterclasses have been specifically designed for:
- Business owners
- Business leaders: CEOs, CFOs, directors