In the second instalment of this two-part series, Rebecca Maslen-Stannage and Malika Chandrasegaran will unveil myriad legal hints and tips so as to grow an already thriving business and look into the prospects in anticipation of a favourable sale, offsetting risk when looking to engage a prospective purchaser.
What you’ll learn in Session 2:
- When is the right time to expand by acquiring another business?
- How do I bring in financing?
- Key considerations for taking on a business partner or equity investor. When is the right time? What are the key matters to agree on up front?
- How to structure your business in preparation for sale down the track: A deep dive into your business structure, expanding, selling and entering a joint venture.
The session will be interactive, with Lawyers Weekly deputy editor Jerome Doraisamy on hand to run polls for the audience and put questions to the presenters in real time.
Buy this session today, or buy both sessions to secure your discount!
Who Should Attend?
These masterclasses have been specifically designed for:
- Business owners
- Business leaders: CEOs, CFOs, directors